Friday, November 10, 2006

urghs. i'm so bored cans.
finish making a skin for eileen cousin again.
still i'm bored once again. =.=
still couldn't find one to accompany me to the movies,
together with e sweet couples. lols.
i don't want to be the lightbulb!
can some kind soul accompany me? lols.
anyways last night, still didn't manage to buy my phone.
sobs. instead daddy bhot N73.
oh, wtf. it's okay lahrs. he wanted to give me.
but i declined. lols. didn't like it alot.
my sister wanted it so might as well give it to her.
haaas. it's better isn't it.
i still don't know what phone i like now lahrs.
3250 is out of stock! no more stock getting in.
so great lahrs. hate it mans. awwws.
i shall consider if i should take N73. lols.

went westmall last night to buy e phone.
rujing saw me! oh wtf. lols.
anyways didn't bother to see him either.
dhen went mayin chinese crusine to eat.
e food is alright. so bland. lols.

oh, i'm so craving for apple strudel now!
can somebody go down to bukit timah & buy for me?
lols. please. i'm so craving for it.
haaas. my maid's a lunatic!
she's mad can. fucking irritating.
scream her lungs out at my ear! wtf.
finally she's off! & my ear's bursting.

i'm so depress. i don't know why.
keep thinking of e past lahrs.
went to this particular blog. read&read.
it's sweet. hope they'll last long. (:
from gan-laopo can become real-laopo. envy her.
she's a lucky ger. haaas. xDD
there's so many quarrels out now.
just too many that i dont wish to mention any.
so tired lehrs, really.
yet, i dont want to run away from all these.
i've gotta' face it one day uhrs. hais.
requires one who could really make me happy,
laugh & console me. everything at e same time.
cause i'm really sad. thot of too many things lehrs.
yet, i NEVER hated her at all. it's a NONO!
aikss. it's referring to my gan-mei. that's all.
now all i could really do is, wish them last long.
seeing them happy jiu enough lehrs (:
if you know it's you, let me know too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home