Monday, December 25, 2006

just woke up not long ago.
seriously, i'm so tired.
not just physically; but also mentally & everything.
too tired. i'm really tired.
my reasons will be stated at the end of the post.
went grandparents house in the evening,
bhot lots of gifts & food lahrs.
uncle came to fetch us lohrs.
cos brother drove the car to east coast for party.
so whatever lohrs, give him use.
dhen went thr, waited & eat.
so many kids thr lahrs. so cute lehrs. hehs.
brought baobei thr also. xiao baobeis so cute!
played & all when everybody arrived lohrs.
played timebomb, FUN!
kelvin cousin got sabo. hahaaas.
dhen watched " are you scared "
alright lahrs, not VERY scary lohrs. just violent.
had gift exchange after that.
got a damn cute gift lahrs.
stayed thr till around 4am, went home.
so tired lahrs.
way home, many thots came in. many.
so sad lohrs. make me feel tired.
yet happy. but it's the past alr.
我会一直等待

updated version;
i feel so stress lahrs.
this may sound very drama lohrs.
but it is happening in my life.
my friends life that's a torment,
my family life that's unpredictable.
affects every part of my life.
& YOU left me at this moment.
disappointed. yet i have to be strong.
to walk thru everything with all my relatives.
to face reality with all of them.
to pray for things to change.
to cheer my friends up thou they show a smiling face.
to pull them thru such obstacles.
to pray hard for my gan-jie.
to make her feel bless & safe.
to assure her nothing will go wrong.
it's really not easy.
i'm saying this not because i'm finding ppl to pity me.
or i'm pitying them or whatsoever.
i simply just want to state the facts,
of how & why i'm reacted to some ppl in somedays.
cos everything that's occurring now,
IS affecting my everyday life & mood.
it truely is very drama, like those in the movies.
yet in life it really does happens.
none would believe.
unless it's happening on you.
i chose not to list out the problems they are having.
cos i don't think it's a glorious thing.
there's no need to announce.
just want to release part of my stress,
not on anyone. just blogging.

oh ya!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home