Wednesday, December 20, 2006

the post i think i'd like to present it to someone;
not that important to me yet is still a precious member in my life.
thou you haven't really bring happiness or sorrows to me.
but without you, i don't think things wouldbe the same.
there weren't be joys around festivals.
there weren't be fireworks during new year =X
she's none other than one of my relative =.=''
i shall not disclose the name,
cos at this point of time; i think it's no longer neccessary.
i just pray to god, to hope for recovery for her.
life seriously IS short.
it's not very long neither it is very short.
at certain points of life;
we find it long, yet to others it may be short.
thus, we shall always cherish the times we have.
and not regret when it's too late.
cos, certain things are just unpredictable.
sorrows, pain, anger, happiness; 喜怒哀乐.
it's what we gain in life.
do what you serious want, & don't regret.
before you in debt with lots of illness,
it isn't a great thing.
you've enjoyed life, you should know you'll suffer someday.
everything cnt be predicted, by us. humans.
it's destiny, it's fate.
what's meant to be yours, it WILL be yours.
there's a saying; "不在乎天长地久,
只在乎曾经拥有".
it's doesn't matter if it ever lasts,
but at least you've once own it. it's yours.
life has been arranged by god, everything is a gift from god.
don't complain, don't overjoy.
everything is just being arrange long before,
accept it. it's fate, it's destiny.
do what you can now, with the time you have.
i have my piece said, may god bless you always.
may a kind soul do the rightful thing.
i send my apologies, for myself & my family.
due to some rituals we're having. sorry.
regards to your family and yourself.
other relatives out there, if you ever see this;
do send my regards for me. thanks.
seriously; if i were the suitable one.
i'll agree. cos it's fate, it's destiny that it's linked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home