Thursday, January 04, 2007

go school damn late today lehs! xD
brother wanted to fetch me to school,
but so early lohrs.
haven't tie my hair & all yet lohrs.
fed up lohrs. so kan chiong for what.
piggggggggggg lahrs! =P
i finished all my hwk within two days okays!
now i'm all left with maths only lahrs.
fucking lazy to do lohrs.
but the question damn interesting,
cos i loved mathematics! (:
bused to school saw many ppl lehs.
ytd saw all my seniors,
graduated wan & blahs lahrs.
rowena & co. wanxin & co.
{ rowena, binglong, wanxin, nicholas, evelyn }
& today saw all my juniors in bus.
all so nerdy wan lehs. T.T
8plusplus went for e psl thing.
took 1e5 again lahrs. cute lehs.
today damn siao lohrs. haaaas.
i'm on the verge of losing my voice liao.
so irritated by 1n1 lohrs. rebellious like shit lahrs.
so shag liddat, all.
had the puzzle game today. =.=
pity 1e5 lehs. so kelian.
cnt play their second game.
don't know which bastard go spoil the game lohrs.
make them cnt play, fed up sia.
thot them cheer & all.
so paiseh today! i feel so humiliated! =X
damn funny lohrs. dhen walk around the sec 1s classes.
same level only lahrs.
cos stupid sherilyn don't want accompany me!
dhen everything ended,
slowed pace back to class.
caught by mdm ros, sort of.
i tricked her out. dumb.
geography damn funny the swearing thing.
nvr swear at all lohrs.
just repeating only. LOLS.
MT also made me fed up lehs.
whole day damn paiseh lohrs.
fuck sia. give ppl laugh like shit!
finally i got back my ezlink card liao. =.=

after school had pastamania.
alrights lahrs.
not very tasty or whatsoever.
will get bored of the food only lahrs.
slacked around at westmall.
accompanied olivia to cck dhen mrted back to gombak.
thot alot alot alot things lehs. fuck lohrs!
i'm swearing so much these days sia.
fuck lohrs. swear so much like shit!

I KNOW THE TRUTH LIAO! =.=
damn lame lohrs.
stupid ger! so many things nvr tell me.
lucky i not stupid lahrs. hahas.
i worship her to be so strong.
& i don't think i can lohrs. fucked up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home