Saturday, February 03, 2007

Didn't blog on friday.
Particularly, because I'm so angry, so irritated, so fed up.
Specifically by some ppl whom I treasure quite alot.
One in school, another at home.
Alrights, I think everything's better.
( Oh god, please lahrs! )

Friday 02February2007;
I can't remember much for the day,
due to my short-term memory =.=
Only remembered that, that asshole ran away;
after she complained her shits! (It'sWhatI'mSoMadAbout)
Anyways, it's the past already; forget it.
I've closed an eye, took it as nothing anymores.
School ended & waited for olivia & hweekoon.
Snatched cab with an accent-ed english teacher; Ms Elizabeth Tan.
lols. It's so funny lahrs - her reaction. (:
Cabbed over to olivia's house, had picnic at her house.
Cause we bought so many food - tidbits. hahas.
Had a hard time gorging everything; too much.
Left with hweekoon around three plus.
Walked over to LotOne. Bought bubbletea!
Loves it so much lahrs. Esp: the Pearls!
Talked alot alot in the mrt on the way home;
then bused home in 945. Long trip sia.

Mad at mom about the N93.
She's complaining now, so forget it.
I give up, she wins.
I'm not buyiing anymore; besides it's bulky.
Getting ultra slim samsung phone now, I think.
Hope she agrees this time.
Have been having a hard time to search for a phone already.
So don't complain anymore, please!
Had dinner at NS Home Team, batok area one.
Ate at the codfish restaurant, I think.
The food sucks lahrs. So awfully.
Plus my mood was so terrible that time.
Then went home for sleep already.

Saturday, 03February2007;
Had spring cleaning. Cleared alot of rubbish.
I realise I've been keeping alot alot of junks! lols.
It's so much more neater compared to before.
Ordered KFC, shared amount with sister.
Then went over to Judith cousin house.
Taught her on vernier calipers readings,
played badminton after that. So tired.
Then they went Jurong there for dinner.
I tagged along lohrs, but didn't had anything.
Just a can of coke, cause I'm full.
Shopped around at there for their food & etc.
Saw alot of cute, gross & etc things.
Had fun. Then they fetched me home.
My eyes are gonna' close anytime soon from now!

Ignore These;
IDon'tKnowWhyI'veBeenThinkingBackSoMuchTheseDays,
SoManyMemoriesOfUs,OfYou&Me.Together.
IReallyMissThoseTimes. IDoWishForYourReturn.
IRegretSoMuchNowForNotSayingAlotOfThingsToYou.
AllIWantIsToTellYouWhatIReallyWantFromYou,
It'sJustThisSimpleOnly.ButEverything'sOverAnyways.
IThoughtWeCouldLastForever;
NowIKnowIWasSoWrong. RightFromTheStart.
&I'veLearnToLetGoBitByBitNow. Don'tWorry.
WhatI'veNeverRegrettedAllAlongWasThatWeWereOnceTogether,
&ThatIDidAdmittedOnceThatIReallyLovedYouAlot. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home