Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm like so lazy to blog these days & I don't know why.
Perhaps it's due to my new handphone & etc bahrs.
Just didn't had the right mood to do anything.
Searching all around Singapore just for two idoitic phones.
Thursday was like hell, & I'm like so high!
Had science common test, it's rather alrights.
I climbed up the ledge like & idoit,
cause I was like super crazy that time. lols.
Guessed nobody saw anyways, thank god.
Cos it's bound to be damn damn paiseh.
Another new case in our case,
cannot be bothered to mention.
Ain't any big or serious things lahrs.
Just some baotoh-ing cases =.=
Went home with Kaiting since everybody wanted to stay.
Talked alot to Kaiting! I so love you lahrs! (:

Friday, I'm still super high!
English; I was like keep telling Ms E. Tan not to go thru the paper.
Just give us answers is enough,
& tells us stories lahrs.
Didn't expect her stories to be soso 'interesting' lols.
Lessons on friday was like soso little.
Had fire drill during literature.
Seems so real, guess most people thot it's real.
Gathered at carpark, sian till can die.
My area was like hot & stinky!
Pebbles fight all around I think.
Olivia, Hweekoon, JunKang, Sukrii. Sherilyn ... etc;
keep aiming. God. All ganging up to throw pabbles at me lohrs.
JunKang came all the way into our class just to hit me with the pebbles.
Anyways, he still missed it. hahas. =X
My darling sisters were also playiing pebbles in the carpark.
So seriously, it proves to everybody how boring it was.
Did deco-ing after recess.
Ms S. Low ask me do the oral presentation, siao.
Thank god we need to watch the video clips,
so I escaped from presenting & all (:

Went home after school to wait for dad to fetch me back to school =.=
See if I'm able to collect my phone back.
Oh wtf, Ms P. Chua says I can't.
WeiMing's there too, he asked his parents over also. lols.
Chaos lahrs. But Ms Chua allowed me to bring in future!
My parents gave the permission. lols.

Then went to Nanyang. Sian.
Saw alot of unknown people.
Took a long time to find JiaXin,
don't know where the hell she's hiding lols.
Went in staff room with JiaXin, George & Jeremy.
Couldn't find any teachers. Mrs Tang says we're late.
Asked us to go back earlier. DOTS.
Left Nanyang after that, since it's so boring!
All five of us left together (:
Idoit George; Shut your mouth up lahrs! xP
Went Coronation, fun sia.
Lisiao the auntie again, funny (:
Bhot chocolates (: Shared with dearests.
Dad came over to fetch when everything ended.
Went to town to fetch sister,
waited damn hell long; till I fell asleep for hours.

Came home for steamboat - early reunion dinner. lols.
So little people, Enen came over too!
She damn cute lahrs, she over-ate (:
Played with her like so damn crazy, she kept screaming!
Then went Bukit Panjang area.
Saw alot of people, bhot clothes for Enen.
Then sent her home (: Then we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home