Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Damn fuck lohrs.
Wanted to buy my new phone ytd,
& fucking dealer say no stock.
What fuck sia. Shit him lahrs.
Everytime also liddat wan.
Last year also liddat, make me no phone.
Then now also same. Why so suey.
From Serangoon search all the way to Great World.
Still don't have lohrs. Fuck cans!
In the end go Crystal Jade buy a stupid cake!
Went Chinatown for a walk while waiting for my dad to fetch my sister.
Bought quite alot of food lahrs.
Then went home already, so tired.
Plus I'm so damn mad lohrs.

Today went Olivia's house, ate & all.
Then went Westmall with hweekoon. hahs.
Went M1 to check the price & see the phone,
end up making me hate the phone so much!
Cause of the size. Fuck rights?
Now I'm not having an appropriate phone!
Walk & slack around till 4.30. Sian cans.
But damn funny lohrs. (Cannot say.)

Got class tee voting today.
Most votes to class jersey.
& everybody disagrees on the colour.
Lols. Alrights, changing colour.
So stop making your stupid comments, & harping on.
No point also, cause changing colour also.
I kept changing my no. lols. Funny sia.
Then keep asking Sherilyn what's my number also.
It's as though I've got stm or smthg.
From 11 change to 9 & 9 to 15.
Think I'm changing to 27 bahrs.
Since everybody decides on birthday. lols.
I follow suit. hahas. (joking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home