Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm so high today. lols.
So many people never come for class. good.
New time-table works today =.=
So many subjects before recess.
Recess is the best lahrs.
The only class sia. Damn cool lohrs.
Everybody played like siao.
Couldn't rmb anything for class.

Went bk with Eunice mei & YanShan.
So darn funny cans. We're so broke!
Crap alot sia. Funny! (:
Thanks girls, I'm so happy! hahas.
Anyways, we said out what we felt & everything.
Felt so much better lohrs,
cause always seem like nobody can understand liddat.
Then accompanied them to library,
& they did their homework.
I do finish mine in class already! Guai-Kia! (:
Crap so much in the library, darn funny.
Anyways, I seriously agree with their thinkings.
Walked home with Eunice mei, I'm good!
Mei; don't care them. Since we're tired of them,
let them be this way then. Forget it.

Then bused home, called Olivia. Talked.
Crap alot. Called Eileen cousin, thanks!

Today's the last episode of 'The Peak'
So excited to see the ending. Haaaas.
Will my prediction come true? Hope it would.
Lalalas! I'm seriously so high for the day! tatas!

P.S/ sorry everybody! I've just realised I've locked my tagboard. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home