Monday, February 26, 2007

It's been a longlong time since I bring handphone to school already.
Finally today I'm able to bring phone to school! hahas.
Went down with Jolyn in the morning to find Ms Chua,
end up she haven't come. So went back class.
The very first time I did my literature work, lols.
Hweekoon came down, cos Olivia didn't came to school.
She's down with fever ):
Then went to find Ms Chua with Hweekoon.
Gave her the phone & went for assembly (:

Nearly all the lessons were bored to death.
Love literature lessons for the first time,
cos we crapped alot in our groups xD
I Love My Darlings sososo much lahrs!
Did class mock test for mathematics;
cos' of mathematics common test today.
Didn't study much, no point studying either.
It's worthless without practices.
So might as well do with what I know.
Paper was quite alrights,
so damn similar to common test cans. Walaos*

Mother Tongue was damn fuck*
Mdm Leow kept repeating & all.
So stupid cans, nobody's listening also lohrs.
Two idoits act as though they took my stuff when they didn't.
How lame uhhs? =.-
Common test was after mother tongue,
spend my time shifting the tables for Jolyn Ang again.
God damn shit*, chaos okays.
Being slapped, slapped others. lols.

Common test was alright,
think I'm able to pass. hahas
After test, took bags.
Being pushed & beat around like a toy, fuck* cans.
Sebastian & co; ( Sebastian, Jordan, WeiMing, Sherilyn?, ... )
Can't remember lahrs, =.-
Fights with Sebastian & Jordan;
thanks nad-darling (:
She hit that ass-y Jordan for me. hahas.

Went Westmall with Hweekoon.
Ate burger king, then went watts-in.
Bought that love ring for Austin cousin, finally (:
( Last longlong with mad... )
Went back to school to wait for her god damn mother,
cabbed home after that. Sians.

Finally, common tests has ended (:
God damn bitch! (: LovessLovess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home