Friday, February 23, 2007

Finally I got back my precious phone!
Sososo finally. hahas.
Waiting for this time for like years.
Misses to all my sms partners! lols.
But all my darlings haven't got their phone back.
hais. But at least I can return to my old typing method!

Went to school myself.
So frustrated early in the morning lahrs. Damn it.
Everything's getting on my nerves these days.
I just so damn hate it lahrs.
Supposely to pon school today,
but think of getting my phone back ...
I just went lohrs (:
Damn Ms S. Low lahrs!
She say I can't get my phone back, idoit.
Lucky I never listen to her. hahas.
Ms Chua is so kind to return today! (:
Cab home straight after getting my phone back.

So many people snatching cab with me lahrs, idoit.
Having tuition later, sian.
After tuition going to grandparents' house again;
then go to whoever's house to bai nian, ang baos! (:
I think I'm using up all new year money soon already.
Keep splurging on useless things everyday.

02.28.14.15 - our wonderful love (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home