Thursday, February 22, 2007

For like don't know how long since I've blogged.
Was so tied up during CNY.
Didn't had the time to even do my work lahrs.
No time to even on the computer as well.
Just went out in the day & back in the night.
Had reunion dinner with all relatives on Saturday.
Had reunion dinner with mother side relatives on Sunday.
Had reunion dinner with family on Friday.
So practically had three days of reunion dinner,
like any other CNY we've celebrated.
Collect lots of red packets, nearing $300.
Played poker at high stakes.
Lost around $300 of my father's money.
I won back $40 of my own money.
But total up, still lost lahrs.
Can't recoup my dad's lost money.
Had lion dance at cousin's house on Tuesday.
Soso darn loud, her friends came over as well.
Played poker for like almost everyday, even till today.
Went grandparents' house ytd also, today suppose to.
But just too tired from all that CNY celebrations.

Mrs Shirley Peh is back, finally.
But no more slacking for MT already.
Think I'll be busy for the next few days as well.
Mathematics common test coming, yet to revise.
Not yet done with watching all my drama dvds;
movie dvds & mobtv dramas. Too many shows.
I want to go to the movies sometime!
It's been a longlong time since I've gone ):

replying of tags;
HAPPY CNY EVERYBODY!
(sorry, cnt be bothered to reply.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home