Saturday, June 09, 2007

Thursday, June 07, 2007
First day of training.

Woke up superb early to meet Olivia.
Went Gombak station to find HweeKoon;
and thn train to ChuaChuKang to meet th rest.
( Sheila, Jolene, Lynette )
Thn cabbed to work together.

First day of training quite sian lahrs.
Sat till all so sleepy xD
Training all th way till 6;
& went home already. I'm dead beat.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Didn't went for training cos' of some events.
Woke up very early to prepare and went out.
Went to some unknown places with entire grand family.
Lmaos. Took some time for shopping as well :D
Bought some clothes :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sadly; I didn't buy any tees ):):):):):):):

Thn continue going some unknown places and went cousin house.
Played and talk awhile at thr till parents came to fetch :D

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I think I've quit already.
Cos' I'm simply to lazy to work already ):
Sighs; unless without going for th training I'm still accepted xD
Which is superb impossible lahrs xP
I'm gonna' sleep and play to th fullest already :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home