Thursday, July 05, 2007

I don't know what's happening also already. It's like what I always predict; always comes true. Especially those very bad stuff. Hais. Turning crazy if everything's goona' come true; I tell you. Super creepy one. That time also liddat; now also liddat lohrs.

I wonder if that's gonna' happen; that dream. I hope so; I really hope so, I really really hope so lahrs. If it happens; it's best :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Why did everything turn out so badly that we wanted to kill ourselves? Why did we try to kill own people to let those suckers get into the way and succeed in their nasty plans? Sucks aites; we won't anymore. Let's not kill ourselves already please;we must prove to those suckers, they'll never win ;D

Everything's changing so rapidly;
3:29PM

Super exhausted last night. Cos' did c.i.p. in the afternoon with Jolyn and Eunice; end up all leg pain + super tired + super thirsty. Did quite a few blocks; door-to-door somemore siahs. Sucks right? Luckily Hui Fen and Pei Qun help out a little bit; if not I doubt we'll be able to complete so many blocks.

Didn't go to school today; fever + sore throat + cough + flu ): Seen the doctor already, no school for today and tomorrow, no pe for a week. Wtf~ Means no sports heat for me too ): Don't know whether still can participate in sports day not; sighs~ Maybe meeting sister later or maybe not. So many medicines D: I wanna' die liao lahrs! Home's a bore; school's a bore too!

Going to call some people's wife now :D:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home