Thursday, October 04, 2007

Top peak day.

Everybody's like on fire today. All need to relax :D And said that for so many times already xD Finally decided to start studying today already. Manage to learn something at least. But I really hate the form teacher of our class.

Nothing much in school in fact. Everyday's the same. Watched movie and all that. I like the show that Ms Parvathi show [: After school had CWO; whole class do together. First one finish with Yan Shan somemore. Then sat outside general office wait for time to be up. & then Sebastian & co. throw their rubbish beside me. Lucky is Faheema & co. throw away. Then waited for everybody to be back; somemore wait for Mrs Tan also. 2 plus going 3, went Macdonalds to eat and went West Mall take book for cousin, also walk around. Yan Shan bought me my necklace! Thanks! :DDDDDDDDDDD After that sent her to station and went 30 storey with Jolyn to talktalktalk. Cabbed home with her @ 5.

Kept rushing for IPW things since the minute I reached home until now still not done. But almost done :D Finally. Going to call Eunice now (:

I'll start to really study hard! But I doubt so.Confirm there something and I know it yet I can't say it. Wth~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home