Monday, November 05, 2007

Went Malaysia with relatives yesterday. Supposingly going there to visit relatives but end up didn't and turned out to become some excursion. Lmaos. Went there to take the boat to a rainforest, I think. And also to a floating market. All I can say is the sun is super hot.


After that went to a shopping centre to but things and eat lunch there also. When eating that time super irritated luhs cans. I don't understand what's wrong with eating more than the others okays. It's like the adults kept nagging at us when my parents haven't even mouth a word okays. So irritated luhs! After that went to walk around with cousins only. Bought sandals for myself and necklace for sister there (: Then went home after shopping already. Went to grandparents' house awhile before heading home.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home