Wednesday, December 12, 2007

4 more days ahead only; & I guess it's all over and better :D

I wouldn't want to hold on and mix it with everything. I wouldn't want to cause any stir-ups anymore either. There'd be a better 'us' ahead. I wouldn't bother all that changes around, all the rumours around too (: - No other intentions, just pure 'word' meanings.

Cabbed Lavender yesterday to make Mom's passport and then to Tanjong Pagar for haircut @ TranzStudio in Icon Village. Got Timothy to do my hair; not so bad luhs xD After that ate @ Tori-Q then cabbed to cousins' house at Admiralty to do their psp and walked over to grandparents' place. Drank lots of souppppppppppppppppppp :D Play psps and xbox there till Dad came to fetch me home.

Met Eunice @ Interchange today. Yes; I'm always late one xD Went Macdonalds to eat and do holiday assignments. Did so much but end up like didn't touch at all ): There's just too much to do already. Going out tomorrow again :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home