Monday, March 17, 2008

I realised I never knew what you're thinking always.

School started again D; Something that I both dread and wish for. Laughs. Woked up like damn early in the morning and ended up taking my own sweet time preparing that cause me to be later than my usual time. On the way to school, nearly bang into someone cos' I was walking damn fast and that made me paused for so long and walked much much slower instead. I think the people behind me also almost bang until me when I suddenly stopped to see who I'm almost banging onto. The scenerio's like damn funnny at the back. Lols. Reached school, don't see Jolyn and Yan Shan in class. So went down to look for Eunice and saw Olivia just nice. But Eunice haven't reached then I don't know why Yan Shan and Jolyn just walked off when I saw them at third floor. Nevermind. All the super boring lessons are today. Even pe wasn't fun at all! So saddening. Hahas. Had new seating arrangement now ): Why my class always have this kind of seating arrangement one? Wtf. Nevermind. I shall make new friends with my new neighbours now. Laugh Out Loud. Had Chinese Oral after school immediately. Very nervous initiall but after that damn relax and is of cos' one luhs! Hahas. Oral's not that tough and not that easy x] Then had cheer practice after everything. Practice and practice all the way till 6.30pm and dismissed :DDD Walked over to station with Yan Shan, Gui Xian, Bryan, Vickie and Shirley. They're damndamndamn funny people lehs! So comical. Saw Lina on the way also and so stupid she kept seeing at the display. Went over to interchange cos' I forgot can take same bus with Shirley after topping up my card. Saw Yan Leng, Alyah and somebody else that I forget on the way also :D Hahas! & took same bus home with Shirley.

Saw no sign of my family's car on the way back home so thought I'm the first to reach home. Ended up my maid telling me that everybody came back and went out again for social entertainment. I guess even my sister and brother also busy with their work already ): Sighs. Wanted to ask Mom and Dad something but I guess no chance already; can only wait till tomorrow or some other day or on the phone only(?) So shit okay. Forget it. Hahas. I've sort everything out also already. It's not a big deal either! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home