Thursday, December 14, 2006

the living or the dead.
i'm alive once again. i survived thru.
with the pain i'm having, i let go.
now i've survived once again!
i'll let go of the past once more, & start my life.
i focus on my juniors now. tatas.
in the process of preparing for them.
i let life follow the wind, & walk on.
spot me by the stairs, you know what i'm up to. T.T
i have something in my mind for christmas gift liao,
it's something everybody could give the same.
repay me with this, if you wish. haaas.
it kills, yet it provides happiness.
it's suffering, yet it releases stress.
the one & only, i survived on.
it brought me to today, it help me thru.
it gave me life, allowed me to survived once more.
preparation for christmas gifts currently,
list down anything you'd like to have.
i'll try my best & fulfill your wish. heehs.

REPLIES FOR TAGBOARD;

tinq & maine}} : is that self entertainment? i hope not.
it's my affairs, i don't wish anyone to interfere.
i have it explained clearly, i don't need any comments. thank you.
eileen: zzzz.. LOLS. okays haaas. 29dec ahrs?
jowytan: T.T so when you getting your results back? (:

我让你走了, 这是我的决定; 我不会后悔, 不会伤心难过.
I MISS ENEN BAOBEI SO MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home