Saturday, July 07, 2007

Never go school yesterday again; mc for two day, yesterday and Thursday. Sports heat yesterday also; can't go ): All thanks to the fever; cos' early morning degree shot up to 39 gg 40 degree. Burnt my brain and I'm turning retard xD Hais; shag lohrs. Nothing to take part during sports day; wtf~

Today had cip in the morning. Thank god I didn't skip any medicines already xD If not I don't think can go also. Pair with Jolyn and collected alot alot of things :D After that went LianHua Primary School's open house awhile with Eunice, Yan Shan and Amanda. Then bused with them to their tuition centre; and I went home to sleep. Had fever again; thanks to Jolyn xDxDxD HuiFen called around 4 plus going 5; I'm still sleeping. Lmaos; then I don't know got talk any rubbish to her also not. Funny lohrs; almost cannot remember who called :D Haaaaas. I'm going to sleep again xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home