Thursday, October 11, 2007

Don't know today what unlucky day also. I unlucky or they unlucky. End up everybody lucky also luhs xD Don't know talking what also; now no link, later then got link liao. Haaahs.

Had Art Paper today; official last paper already. & tomorrow is checking of scripts already. So fast. I'm not excited to see my results b'cos I know I did rather badly this time round. CA scores ain't good also. Hais. It's all the soooooooooo average one. But that's really my standard also ]:

After school went KFC to eat with Yan Shan and Eunice. After that sent Eunice home and went up station to wait cousin, Eileen, come @ platform. Lucky Yan Shan didn't miss that train or she'll kill me. Lols. Went Jurong Enter see Eileen eat and went walking around till Olivia and Hwee Koon came to meet me. Sent Eileen up to station and walked with them around JEC area to look for jobs. End up there like don't have and so met up with Hui Fen and her boyfriend. Initially wanted to take shuttle bus to IMM; end up wait so long, so took cab over. Walked around together and look for jobs. Searching there was definitely better. Went Long John eat and took 188 home together except that Hwee Koon took shuttle bus back. Alighted and intended to buy food for sister but no money. Haaahs. Nobody's gonna' be home till 12 D;
Life's getting really really bored after exams. Life's looking so aimless now already.

I dread going to school tomorrow. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home