Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm a good girl now (: Because I've been staying at home everyday since the day I went out with family. Haven't been anyhow splurging money also already. Really changed already xD Also these few days keep doing holiday assignment. Haaaahs. Didn't quite expect myself to be so well-behaved too xDDDD But being @ home everyday really can kill me lehs. Not do those holiday assignments, then is watch DVDs, if not then eat, worst is sleep. Everybody like so busy like this, make one phone call to anybody in this house also same one. Haven't say till main point then tell me busy. Even my maid also like this. Sighs. Morning go off to work in my presence , bid goodbyes also don't have. Change liao, change liao ): The world has changed already. Even that stupid dog also rather sleep than come out play. So shitty mans. Really can die in this boring house already luhs!

Looked back at the past, really alot things can happen within a year lehs. Looked back even further and saw how much we've all changed since the last time we met up. It's really alot. But I believe it's all for the better :D Looking at alot of things really reminds me of alot f things. It's all like a drama playback in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home