Thursday, March 20, 2008

If that's what they call fate, I'll leave it as it is.
But if it isn't, I know I'll be so disappointed because it'll be gone someday.

Headed to school very early today cos' recently keep reaching school at 7plus already. So I rushed myself the whole morning. End up ... I don't know what to say. Late also (insert word), early also (insert word). This is why I don't know what it all is. One whole day with very good mood; only until Chemistry it spoilt all. Fuck that teacher! Long story behind. But Geography made everything so much better. I only know I kept laughing non-stop the whole time due to the people around. Laugh Out Loud!

Went to WestMall with Yu Ai and Yan Shan after school for lunch and headed home to change shoe with Yan Shan. & slowly went to school because of the cheer practice we're having and it starts very late. Took a very long time to get everybody anticipated. But the results are definitely GREAT! :D Went home straight after that. Super tired.

I could only pray hard it really is fate; I'll ask them tomorrow :D
Going out to Rachael's place tomorrow for cheer practice and then probably out to town with cousins (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home