Sunday, March 30, 2008

So it's all my wishful thinking, even my perception of looking @ you was wrong also.

Woke up very early in the morning just to go to the graves. & when we were there; something saddening happened, we received a call somebody passed away ): Am still not sure who it is either. Sighs. Life's really so short. But everything still has to carry on with the loss of a life. Traffic jammed all the way till 12plus going 1 then am I able to go home. Probably have to attend the funeral later D; & 've decided to let matters off and also realise I could really take everything as nothing at all only when I recall, it'll be damn infuriating only.


Tags Replies

Jayme: Nevermind luhs. Forgive and forget. Hahas. Sure every night lame non-stop one lohrs! So many lame people in E4 one. Hais; we really no fate lehs!
Sebastian: B'cos I feel like deleting @ tht moment :D
GuiXian: Hahahahas! You boom me; I laugh @ you! Lols. Hahahahas xD
Amanda: Thank you! :D I miss you alot also! :DDDD
Chermaine: Hello! Yeahs!; really been a longlonglong time already lehs.
YuAi: Hahas; you always never online @ night. You every night online; we every night lame together okay? Hahas.
Olivia: Eys; don't playplay lehs. People th mother, father, brother, sister all very big one lehs. We sure cannot fight one lohrs. Hahas. Later people whole family come slaughter you lehs; you not scared mehs? Lols! I also don't know her how to ask her stop; oh yah my best friend hohrs tht one? Hahas. My BESTEST friend somemore lehs xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home