Saturday, March 22, 2008

Only when you've walked away, then I've realised your importance.

Supposed to be going to cousin's house today but ended up didn't due to some reasons. Went out with Olivia instead and her Mom called me. Lols. Went Gombak and slacked there awhile then went over to her place. Saw somebody's sister when we were at Gombak's Macdonalds. Laugh Out Loud! Baked cheesecake, blackcurrent mousse and peach jelly there. Stayed till 9plus going 10 then Dad came over to pick me and went cousin's house to get my shorts and then went home. I'm so damn tired one whole day and I still have to visit the doctor tomorrow ):

Only if you make it clearer who you really are implying everything to so as to avoid any misunderstandings unless that's your main motive behind. Cos' it's really hard to guess and understand everything. Sometimes it's not easy to find out also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home