Thursday, March 27, 2008

Can't afford to drag to any longer, it's been dragging for such a long time already.

_|_ Fuckshit. One very nice mood got spoilt by the browser. Currently, I can't view anybody's blog at all; I don't know what's wrong, just keeps on having error that's it. & me so retarded telling the customer service people my url. Shit! I know it's stupid, but forget it; I've said already |: Fuck! After that I feel very happy already because of somethings that I did :D Went to WestMall to eat after school with Yan Shan, Yu Ai & Gui Xian. Ate & walked around having fun. Lols. Got so pissed off when I found out something; but I'll calm down now. I won't care because I want to forget not because it isn't important but more of I guess I'm too self-center and neither do I have the rights to stop also. & all these could only blame on myself. I've learnt alot now. Around 4 or 5plus we went home already (:

I've learnt alot from you, I've heard alot about you, I've known many things now. But it'll all not matter a thing to me anymore. Cos' I seriously cannot believe you've changed so much and even if you did, I still believe you'll change back (: & I don't blame anything nor anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home