Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You & your actions make me feel worst in fact.

Some things happened last night. Don't know if I should say is purely just fate or what. But anyway I guess everything's resolved by now, hopefully too (: Felt so sleepy this morning, probably because I slept so late last night and all thanks to two people who were on the phone with me almost the whole time! XD Laughs. We talked for pretty long in fact about this and that. Caused me to sleep so much during school today. But one good thing is there isn't any teacher that waked me up from my sleep, very peaceful. Won second in our level for the cheer yesterday and Ms Tan treated us pizza today. She's damn good okay! She spent around 250 bucks on our pizza. Had those pizza after our independent learning and finished up 12 boxes within 20 minutes; which meant each box is about 1 minute or less and each slice is around 5seconds. Cannot imagine at the pace we are eating lohrs. Lols! I guess among the girls only me and Samantha ate 3 slices xDxD Hahas. It's like the rest all ate 2 slices only and the guys ate even more of course! :DDD Headed to WestMall after that and Jolyn says she wants to come find us ended up I don't know where she went so we just went home already.

I saw but now I chose to keep to myself already. I don't see a point behind anymore.


Tags Replies

Sebastian: No lehs, I never say that lehs. Every class is equal one lohrs not say can or cannot compare here or there one :D My class also not that good one lohrs.
Jayme: Laughs. Surprisingly we didn't fail in uniformity xD And even more surprising we got second and worst was they wore! Hahas!
WanXin: Okay, I love you the most but I know you don't love me the most also D:
Rachael: Good, Look our advice are good right? xD Hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home