Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy One Month to Madeline & WeiChien! (:

Sec 3s camp is today!
All of them look weird huhs,
with their bigbig bag :D
Tomorrow's the day everybody's been waiting for.
My second handphone back finally.
Everybody's getting their phone tml too (:

So many teachers ain't here today again.
Most went for the camp, some still on m.c.
So sian lohrs, no teacher but still got work.
Super excited for tml,
besides getting back phone;
we'll be getting our results tml ((:
Hope I'd passed all lahrs (:

Suppose to be treated by my darling at kfc cos of ytd.
But don't know why changed to tml, I think.
So nvm, went westmall with Eunice (:
Ate kfc, so regretting eating tht stupid meal.
And there's this sec one girl eating cheeky's meal!
Gosh; ain't she paiseh? Somemore from our school!
Such a disgrace cans, even Shuqun people also mocking at her.
Walked around after eating.
Eunice bought the stupid Fahrenhiet disc =.-
After that sort of pangseh-ed her again.
Sorry girl, then slack with Olivia and Hweekoon.
Go M1 see phones, nothing attracts me.
Called mom, she wants me to buy N80. Sian.
Such a big phone cans. ( I'll consider )
Then bused home with Olivia;
and waited bus with her.
Saw this disgusting girl at the bus stop, OMG!

Chat with baobei cousins when reached home.
hahas. So funny lohrs :D
Going out with them on this Friday!
Darlings treat kfc tml :DDDDDD

Guessed what Eunice said was right bahrs,
I'm just too naive to listen to your stupid lies.
Oh whatever; another g.d.b :D
I ain't gonna' be so stupid to listen to that bullshit of yours anymore.
I don't wanna' give a fucking* damn anymores!
God Damn Bitch!* Oh, Holly Slut!* :D
Darn tht Bastard!* Holly Jerk! :D
Continue with your bullshits;
for all that I care.
We ain't gonna' fucking* bother you anymores!
Holly Girls; you ain't that perfect.
Copy is not breaking the law;
neither adoring breaks the law.
Don't rule us, when you can't control yourself! :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home