Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday, March 16, 2007;
Had the stupid PSL workshop.
I swear it's damndamn boring lahrs.
Should have attended the remedial like Nabilah.
But she's got special reasons lahrs xD
Played ice-breaker and some other stupid thing.
Had some mini-group projects; and blablas.
Have a proposal to be handed up by June.
Madness; we'll all die like crazy alrights.
Wanted to attend the remedial after the workshop.
But Eunice waited for me from 10am till 12pm.
Two whole hours. So nvm we went Westmall together lohrs.
Bought some junk food and cabbed over to my house.
Watched KO One; when we're suppose to do the project.
Lmaos. We discussed about today's event also :D
( Nadhirah darling's birthday party - bbq )
Then 3plus cabbed with her back to Westmall;
I'm so good to send her home okays!
But cos' I promised to meet Jolin there too :D
She passed me the stuff then I went home (:

Saturday, March 17, 2007;
I want to go for a haircut!
But I've got no time. Lmaos.
So going for a simple haircut later.
Next week thn go cwp do all tht rebonding and etc.
Meet Eunice at 3.30pm later at Westmall. Sians.
The time's passing soso slow lahrs!
I'm dying of boredom lehs! xD

Ahhs! Don't tempt me anymore lehs! xD

I've got the urge to return soon.
I don't know why.
Mentioning of the three words back;
makes me feel like returning.
The temptation seriously is too strong.
I don't want to deny anymore!
Yes; I need to ... now! Seriously!
I'm so dying for it already.
Almost two months since I've touched it.
Everytime I tried to control; but I just cannot resist.
I can't resist it any longer already. So tiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home