Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The previous post seems so untidy.
Made some amendments for tht (:
Went to meet-up with project people.
( Eunice, Sherilyn, Mark, Pui Ngai and Tristan )
Did our Chinese project. Quick and easy.
Not a lot of things to do lahrs. Just talk and byes.
Lmaos. Spend like only half an hour =.=
Then went to library with Eunice, Mark and Pui Ngai.
Called TingHui to come over since we had nothing to do.
So we did IPW then. Since I had my laptop with us.
Did quite alot already, then Olivia and Hweekoon came to meet me.
So everybody left. And they came to my house.
Put my laptop down then cab back to Westmall to watch;
Happily N'ever After. Quite a nice movie lahrs.
But some parts super boring lahrs.
Cos' Hweekoon kept asking to leave.
But I want to know the ending :DDDD
So she waited till the movie end lohrs. Lmaos.
















Besides we sat at the leather seats;
so it's rather comfortable mahrs :DDDDDDD
Left after the movie then went home already.

Cos' Peggy's coming but not sure if she's bringing Enen.
End up she didn't, and I waited till like 12am.
She came so late and my sister's not back also =.=
She just end her lessons, I think.
Helped her print her stuff, lent her laptop and all.
Then went to sleep since my sister was back already :DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home