Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Met up with Eunice to do our project at Macdonalds.
Reached there; realised I forgot my timedrive.
Then saw Mark outside Macdonalds.
So Eunice and Mark came over to my house.
Took the timedrive and we bused back to Macdonalds.
Saw Pui Ngai at interchange. Damn hilarious lahrs.
Went Macdonalds; do up everything. Finally.

Then the guys went home; Ting Hui came.
Continued with our IPW project.
Almost done also. Did quite alot of work today.
But none was my individual homework. Lmaos.
Went home around four plus.

Ignore these; just a description of my feeling currently.

Yes; bad things just happens so quick and fast.
Nobody could ever predict what's going to happen next.
Every little things happens for a reason, it's all fate.
Shan't I just give up this bloody life of mine to god.
Seriously; it's tiring. I can't keep runing away.
Yes; I too want to face all these facts and reality.
But is it as easy as to be said than done?
Such problems just befalls so quickly.
Sometimes we ponder; can't god solve for us?
Can't there be some deity to clear up this mess?
It sure is tiring to solve one problem after another.
It's bound to be never ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home