Friday, March 09, 2007

Today's like the last day of school.
Not exactly; only for the first term lahrs.
But apparantly to most of us;
it does seem to look a little as though we're parting soon :D
Had quite a lot of " debating " with almost all the teachers.
I just kept repeat my long but fast sentence.

About Ms E. Tan's age.

Me: Ms Tan; so how old are you?
Ms Tan: Errs.. Forty plus lahrs; i said before whats.
Me: Yahrs, I know. But hard to believe.
Ms Tan: Oh. Then probably it's because of the products I'm using.
Me: Ouhs; but can you tell us your exact age?
Ms Tan: Of cos, not. Believe you've heard tht a woman's age is a secret right?
Me: Yahrs.
Sheila: But you're not a woman
( or something like tht )
Ms Tan to Sheila: Woman is a general name for all females :D
Ms Tan to Me: And why do you want to know so much about my age?
Me: Cause you're our teacher mahrs. Then you all teachers always say;

want to understand more about ask so ask us do introduction.
Then we as your students also want understand more about you mahrs.
It's the same logic lohrs. Plus you say already; make us more interested.
Then we more interested, thn will listen to you mahrs :D

( spoked in a very fast tone )
Everybody laughs. Cause I'm like blabbering non-stop.
Ms Tan: Silents. Yahr. Ignores and change subject.


Another ' debate '
We're all suddenly talking about Ms Ly-ann.

Ms Tan: Ohs. She's your new Literature teacher already?
Me: Yahrs. And she's so proud and keeps showing off.
Ms Tan: Why do you say so?
Me: Cause she keep saying she's been to SO many countries.
Ms Tan: Did she emphasize the 'so' to such an extend.
And what countries has she been to?
Me: I sit behind also cnt hear, so not sure. Australia.
WaiKit: Japan.
Ms Tan: Thts not alot. But your class like always changing teachers right?
Me: YAHR LAHRS! Then the school always dump us all the lousy teachers.
Ms Tan: Huhs? Wht you mean?
Me: Cause they always give us the trainee teachers.
All also don't know how to teach want lohrs. Hais.
Then somemore we this year streaming year sia;
keep changing teacher, then like that how we study lohrs.
So unfair want lohrs.
Ms Tan: But at least you have a teacher mahrs. Don't expect so much.
Me: You all teachers always have high expectation on us mahrs.
So we all as students must be fair also to have high expectations on teachers mahrs.

Lols. Damn funny till everybody laughs.
Ms Tan: Yahr, quite true :D


Me with Ms Ly-ann.

Me: Ms Ly-ann, what's your surname ahrs?
Ms Ly-ann: Chey! I thought you got what important question.
Why you ask suddenly ahrs?
Me: Cause just now Ms Tan say all the teachers call you Ly-ann want mahrs.
Thn she and us(we) find it curious like why we greet by you name mahrs.
Why not greet by surname mahrs. Can't you tell us?
Ms Ly-ann: Ohs. Why you all so curious.
Me: (Repeats the same old thing) Cause' you're out teacher mahrs.
Then you all teachers always say want understand us more.
Then also should let us students understand you all mahrs.
Must like tht then fair mahrs. Plus we understand you already;
then will like your lesson. Will pay attention during class mahrs.
Ms Ly-ann: Oh. Okays. I'll tell the class later.
In the end; she didn't. And I forgot about it already =.=


These " debatings " are like so funny lohrs.
It's not like quarrelling. Totally different.
Hahaas. It's more of talking facts lohrs.
Until the teachers no comments.
Made us laugh like idoits lahrs. Hahas.
Especially the part when I spoke so fast.

The rest of the lessons were like so boring lahrs.
Geography was free period. Ms C. Tan didn't come.
Ms Idana came again; for like the millionth time already.
We've been having lots of free period with her.
Till she know us so well already.
Did Geography paper in a rush; so we could play.
Handed up but some never do; cos' don't know.
So Sebastian took WeiMing's paper to copy.
I went over with Nadhirah to copy also.
Then all three of us wanted to see different page;
so end up we tore the paper. Lols.
But stapled back in the end. Damndamn funny lahrs.
Completed finally! And we played the slapping game.
Scissors, paper, stone and some unknown game.
Lmaos. Played till we had red spots on our hands.
Plus I've got blueblacks, finger prints and 脱皮 on hands and fingers.
But all of us had lots and lots of fun lahrs.

School ended. Waited for Ms S. Low.
She gave us food tht's left in the hamper ytd.
And our present for winning the best class award (third).
Then went to take handphone from Ms Gillian;
and went to find Olivia and Hweekoon.
Cos' need to give Hweekoon tht book already :D
My handwriting looks ugly inside! )x
Cabbed home after like sitting awhile.
I just wasn't in a good mood, I gues.
So, I left. Just plain sad :D

I'm just thinking if there'd be anybody willing to accompany me?
Accompany me to join the TAF club and remedials?
Maths remedials on next Friday after PSL workshop.
I doubt anybody would be interested. Hahas.
And for the TAF club is every Tuesday and Thursday (:
So crazy for those people huhs. It's 4pm to 5pm sia!
It's going to kill them! Muahahas.
But I don't know why recently I'm so interested to join such activites.
Lmaos. Tomorrow's the start of holiday.
I doubt anybody's interested besides; I don't think I'll have the time.
So I'm practically just crapping here! =X
Cause' I've just tagged my Emily Twinne :DDDD

Thanks for making me feel happy.
Thanks for cheering me up once more.
Thanks for sharing with me :D
Thanks for you everything.
You ain't dead okays. Share with me.
We'll solve those problems together.
Forget Yuyang. He ain't worth okays?

I felt so depressed lahrs.
It's like I've seen her cry umpteen time.
And I'm always not at help.
Plus it's the first ever time I've seen her cry so badly.
Yet; there's nothing I could do lohrs.
Felt so bad; tht's why I left early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home