Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm so bored till I can really really die you knows.
Thank god there's so many people accompanying me :D
I love Eunice Lee Wen Jie cans. That dumbdumb mei :DD
She's been like doing homework with me through the day.
But all I give answers liddat. Nvm. Motivation :DDDD

Yay-ness. Finally all that homework is going to be cleared.
Left with Maths and Chinese and that Literature Task two (:
Daddy fetched me to Macdonalds for lunch!
And I continued with my homework when I'm back!
Gosh! I'm a total guai-kia today =X
Going to copy ChoonHui's maths tml. Thanks!
Give up doing the chinese book; it's torturous!
Austin called when I'm done with all tht work.
Right time when I need company! hahas.
Talk manymany things, all his rubbish. Hahas.
Hung up when I need to eat dinner :)
Abalone for today's dinner. Nice.
No seafood until Sunday I think.
Restricted to eat; thanks to daddy ):

Friendstering for the night.
Having PSL workshop tml. Sians.
Meeting Eunice before school;
cause she has maths remedial same day same time.
And she's waiting for me till 12.30pm!
Love her manymany :DDDDDD

I'm so bored currently!
I'm going to miss KarYan Jie manymany!
She's not going to touch her computer till October ends.
Omg! That's so long. Sad ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home