Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm like so late for school;
but seemed early for class. Lmaos.
Reached class; people asked me played the:
Scissors, paper, stone game with WeiMing.
I lost like hell lahrs; my hands like so damn red early morning.
Thn I played with Sherilyn; she slapped my bones!
Thn assembly; rushed to do my Science xD

Results all confirmed and taking back whn school reopens.
Thts long. And we won the card design competition.
But the hamper's like so sucky*
Miss S. Low didn't gave us most of the things.
Think she wants to keep for herself or something.
She has no credit in this alrights :DDDDD

Ms Chua finally came today; her eyes were infected.
And I finally got back my phone.
But the money tht my parents asked me to keep to buy my phone;
are like all almost gone already. God.
I've been spending bit by bit and it's like so little left already.
Nvms. Ask for more again =X

My group won for ytd's Mother Tongue poem competition.
And today's word search game :D
Actually I didn't really contribute hahas.
After school rushed to get back my phone.
Waited for everybody; in the end all ps me.
So nvm Nabilah asked me wait for her.
So okays. Walked to interchange tgt lohrs :D

Something terrible happens: I'm being slapped for three times.
This is so terrible!
Cos' I have yet to retaliate and take my revenge.

Yes; we're on the same boat.
Yes; all of these bad things just happen at once.
Yes; we'll accept the fact.
Yes; I'll pray for you, my girl.
Yes; I want you to be optimistic and be happy.
And yes; I love you girl (: Cheer ups

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home