Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Monday, 19 March 2007;
School reopens :DDDDDD
Went to school with my hair. Lols.
Gave Miss Chua my phone when she's on the phone with Mrs Tan.
Bloody hell* lahrs. And she conveniently told Mrs Tan =.=
Called parents then went home to dye hair.
Returned to school at 10plus.
Cos' I've got to report before 11 mahrs.
And specially choose recess time lohrs. Lmaos.
Report to Ms Chua and blabla lahrs.
Return to class for normal lesson :DDDDDDD

After school went Burger King with Eunice and YanShan.
I'm going to be so broke at this rate xD
Walked around then went home.
Reached interchange Olivia and Hweekoon came.
Talked and Hweekoon left.
So me and Olivia bus-ed to my house the bus-stop.
Waited till two 188 bus pass then Olivia wants to cab back.
DOTS. Then went home rushing all the project.
Finally it's all nicely done up already.
Hope it'll succeed :DDDDDDDDDD

Tuesday, 20 March 2007;
Went to school as usual and gave phone.
Bloody hell!* Ms Gopal in side checking Jolyn's attire.
What fuck* sia. Then ask me tuck in like kns.
Confiscate everything she could lahrs. Sucker*!
Curse* her lahrs! Went out; un-tuck everything xPp
We looked like a total idoit lohrs!
Took string from Eunice! Yes; she's so kind.
I love her manymanymany lahrs. Hahas.
Heard that Nabilah's admitted to the hospital. Poor girl.
She's got dehydration. Bless her (: Get well soon girl.

Recess went bookshop by teenage.
And I haven't read it yet!
D&T; we ain't late this time. Finally.
Do the box thing. And yes! I'm being praised again!
Hahas. Yes; I know it's buey bah. Lols.
I'm doing the fastest in class.
Being li siao and disturbed lahrs. Stupid.
Being play around like toy lohrs.
Nad darling help me the first time but not the second time.
And she can happily laugh at me!
So I only help her once when she suffers. Hahas.

Then Literature; home econs people all never return.
Hahas. Funny lohrs. Then so few people only.
Ms Ly-ann was so fed up hahas.
Plus all of us keep mocking and talking back at her.
She's really one of the worst teacher lehs.

School end, accompany Nad darling down.
Drank and came up.
She borrowed my teenage magazines.
And is now torn. Fuck* I haven't read lehs.
Nvm. Most probably she's buying a new one :D
Accompanied YanShan to wait for Ms Low.
Then went up for Mother Tongue remedial.
Super boring. Worse than psl workshop.
Being trapped in class before I can leave.
And Eunice and YanShan just happily watched me being trapped.
And they didn't even attempt to help me!
What good sisters are they lahrs! Hahas.
Then went ChoonHui house nearby eat.
Funny lahrs. White grape + coke is very nice!
Ate then went Westmall buy string for Eunice.
Then accompanied Eunice walk home.
Bus-ed home and talk to Olivia! :D

Oieeeeeeee! Stop that mimicking lehs.
Very disturbing lehs!
And stupid sisters must help me in future! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home