Sunday, March 18, 2007

Today's Nadhirah darling and my mom's birthday!
Lmaos. Happy Birthday! xDDDDD

Celebrated both birthday's last night xD
Went to darling's bbq at 253 there.
Meet up with Eunice first to buy darling present.
Then went there like super early?
Cos' they haven't even prepared! Sorry*
Sat awhile; feeling kind of extra so we went down.
Walk around and talk to kill time :D

Six plus Jolyn and Serene came.
Then my dad came to fetch me for my mom's dinner.
Pang seh Eunice. Sososo sorry girl.
No choice lahrs hohrs x((
Then went home to rush my sister.
My brother's already at the restaurant and he kept calling.
Went tong le to eat; don't know where also lahrs.
Jurong area. Food is alright lahrs.
Ordered ten over sumptuous dishes.
Kept eating non-stop hahas. Till we reached the max xD
I ate four different dessert while waiting for my sister to finish her salmon.
Eunice kept rushing me hahas.
So I keep rushing all of them. Lmaos.
In the end my dad fetched me go first lahrs.
Since my brother drove his car there also. Hahas.
Asked daddy to drive like a racing car. Lmaos.
He drove till 120. Hahas.
Then reached the bbq; quite alot left.
But all my darlings still there! Hahas.
Pei-ed them, crapped, talked and laugh.
Funny lahrs they all :DDDD
Love them manymanymany :DDDD
So pathetic cans, like only two guys form our class went. Lols.
Nvm. Accompanied Eunice to wait for her daddy.
Then intend to walk home since still early.
But her daddy claims it's so late. DOTS.
Alrights lahrs; nearing 11pm only mahrs.
So he fetched me to interchange lohrs :D
Took 945 back cos tht bus seems to have more people.
Hahas. Went back help mom play one round.
Then go do science quiz for peoples =.=

Sians. Intended to go out today sia.
But most probably not alr bahrs.
Boring! Tml school reopen already.
I'm going to die. Bound to be asked to return home.
Cos' of hair colour. Should be, most probably.
I've yet to finish my maths and chinese! Gosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home