Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Returned to school on Tuesday, I'm really lazy. So long since I've woke up so early, that's why I'm lazy. Nothing special; I'm just being disgusted by alot changes. I do see many changes between the days I've not attend school. I don't know why; but I know I did change my perspective towards everybody now. Alot are not as, I detest, as in the past; while some are super trouble-makers lohrs.

Skipped Science remedial after school; I think the school's wasting time to plan all these. All the preparation for all these remedials confirm wasted; so many lazy to attend wan :D Went Macdonalds to eat with Eunice and Yan Shan. And then went WestMall; and bought alot things again. Sigh~ We'll be going broke soon. We so love our Sotong :D

Didn't felt like going school today; but still went. I'm really lazying to go to school now already. School's a bore! Always having teachers absent and a stupid-f-ing-face teacher come relief us. I really really hates him; don't even know what kind of teacher is he. Doesn't he have any lessons?; always reliefing classes. I hope the reason behind is b'cos so many detest him to such a state. *Grins*

Went KouFu to eat with Jolyn, YanShan, ChoonHui and TingHui. And then Olivia came then left with her. Go my house nearby there sit and talk; then HuiFen came. Awhile they two go liao; while I went home to sleep. Superb tired after a late night's sleep ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home