Thursday, October 18, 2007

16 / Sixteen's the number. Remember?

So damn irritated and fret up since I came home.
Really cannot stand it luhs. Wth. No mood mention everything that happened in school.

Her; I know your mood not good okays. But you need say all these not? I also don't want history to repeat okay. Since you want like that say, then so be it already. Just to let you know I not pity you or what-so-ever okays! For since you wanna' play right? Jolly well play till the end with me luhs hohrs! You think I happy see you liddat or what issit? I happy I also don't wanna' care liao lahrs. Please luhs. You wanna' continue like that issit? I play with you luhs. Not show sympathy or whatever okays. I'm saying serious one lahrs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home