Friday, October 12, 2007

Wth. My instinction really hit the spot. Almost all result taken back and it's like done so badly. And I know for sure I'm unable to go to the class I wish for. Confirm go into one lousy class one; this one confirm already. Shag lohrs. Alot people teared in class like that, sighs. So saddening luhs. But a little like taking O'levels result like that xD Cos' alot teared continuously one. Somemore like all sitting around me make me so scared. Anyways people; at least we've all tried our best :D Don't grieve over it already :D

End school went Macdonalds eat with Yan Shan and bus-ed home already. Something funny happened on the bus; jitao is xiasuey + paiseh lohrs. Nvm, over liao, over liao.

I don't wanna' return to school already. Results like that already; go school like pointless also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home