Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday, 23 March 2007;

Happy Birthday Sherilyn!

Nadhirah called in the morning, she's sick.
So asked her to meet me outside school lohrs.
Cause she's holding Sherilyn's birthday cake (:
And Jolyn doesn't want to take from Nad =.=
Went in school; gave the cake to the canteen auntie.
Find Ms Chua. Sprayed my hair black.
Assembly was boring. No teachers checked my nails.
Thanks god. They've been asking me to cut for ages.
And until now I have yet to cut. Hahas.

Reading in the morning.
Entire class was like so enthusiastic lohrs.
All seems so engross in our new storybooks. Hahas.
Ms E. Tan was super shock also lohrs.
Then English had New-In-Class.
Ms E. Tan spent 2 full periods talking on one news only.
Lmaos. She's got so many things to tell us :DD

Had Literature after English.
So damn paiseh cans.
I was like going to the back to take the books for lesson.
Then when I return to my original seat,
Ms Ly-ann asked me to go back to my seat. Lmaos.
Cause' every Literature lesson I sit anywhere I like.
So she thought I seat somewhere behind. Hahas.
Then I was like so paiseh cans.
I replied: Ouhhs. Sorry. Paiseh paiseh.
Then WaiKit ask me faster go find another place seat.
Hahas. Damn funny lohrs.
Everybody around laugh like hell lahrs. Hahas.
Then halfway through the lesson,
we saw the construction worker cutting the tree outside.
Damn funny. All of us open window and watch show.
Ms Ly-ann can'tdo anything but to wait.
Then ask us close window =.=
In the end we still open, like who cares.
There's nothing she can ask us do also.
Then WeiMing sat at my original seat and;
recess Ms Ly-ann ask him go write incident report.
Lmaos. I think so lahrs. Hahas.

Recess was like one of the most terrible wan.
Gave Sherilyn her fourteenth birthday bashing.
Hahas. Lots of us hitted her; until she cried.
Then let her rest. Change to me.
Say my birthday over haven't beat me.
Nonsense want lohrs. In the end only few punches.
But I have to keep running in and out of the classroom.
Cause' they keep chasing me round and round lahrs!
Bloody hell* Then Jordan throw my pencilbox.
Damn funny. Was damn angry when shouting at him.
In the end, still cnt control laughing. Haaaaas.

Maths was after recess.
Ms S. Low cnt teach anything.
Cause' she has got so many admin. things yet to do.
Do her stupid* admin stuff and lesson ended.

Then had Geography.
small fightings. Lmaos.
( Long story ) Hahas.

Took cake from Ms S. Low after school.
Bring to class. Cut the cake for everybody.
Ate and rest awhile.
Then left to find Ms S. Low to go Enter (JEC).
Went there to see our class jersey.
Selected red with black. Nice.
Do the fonts and all then cabbed home.

Rushed home to bathe and went Jurong Point.
Met up with Eileen at there;
then went her house to charge phone.
Went Jurong Point after she prepared and all.
They ate at Banquet and I didn't.
Then went to buy food and collect tickets.
We watched Mr Bean's Holiday

















The theatre's so packed lohrs.
Not only the theatre.
Practically the entire cinema at there.
So many people, so long queue. So crazy.
Everybody laughed alot during the movie.
But I don't really find it funny lohrs.
It has got no sense lahrs. Laugh for nothing.
Only laughing for the sake of laughing.
Especially the idoitic* china couple behind me.
Laugh till so damn irritating lohrs.
And I think they don't even understand the story at all.
Just cause' they think it's Mr Bean,
every scene they have to laugh non-stop =.=
Ridiculous lahrs uhhhs.
Then Eileen and family went home :D
Waited for daddy outside Jurong Point.
Then went home. I'm so tired.

Saturday, 24 March 2007;

Happy Birthday Yukirie Jie!

I've got not enough sleep lehs!
I need more sleeep!
And yet I can't get into sleep ):
Had tution. Stupid tutor lahrs.

Baobei came at night (:
Took photos finally! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home