Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bad hair day for today.
So tired cos' of messages last night =.=
All the teachers have return, god.
Except for Ms A. Toh :DDDDDDDDDD
Ms Gopal wants our Critical Response book tml;
damn it lohrs, haven't finish last week article also.
D&T today so damn fun, I'm being praised again.
Mr Png said I'm a good student! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Last period for D&T Mr Png went away, so Mr Ang took over.
Nadhirah asked who's Mr Ang and I replied Jolyn's dad; Lmaos.
Mr Ang's so blur sia, ask him wht to do; he also don't know.
But at least we get to round around!
Not like Mr Png; who always disallows us to run and play in workshop.
Thn had Literature; Ms Whtever is taking our class till mid-year!
Oh god lahrs. She's the worst teacher ever.
She's got hearing problem; and worst, she don't know how to use laptop.
Still pretend to bring Mr Syamsul's laptop for us to see answers.
Lols; simple thing like maximizing the powerpoint she also don't know.
How can she be our teacher? Oh god.

After school went to find Ms Chua.
Bloody hell, she's on m.c.
She went home; and my phone's in her locker.
Have to wait till Thursday or smthg.
Wht fuck sia, bloody hell*.
I need my phone back lohrs! D:
My mother's bound to call the school; I don't care.
Then went WestMall without a phone.
Hillgrove sec ones are watching some China movie thr.
So funny lahrs; they line up and walk into westmall.
Then cabbed home early.
So sian without a phone! Roll th lorries above me! :DDD

Knock me down by tht enormous lorry please.
Roll me under the huge wheels of tht lorry;
lie me flat in tht personal coffin of mine.
Don't mourn and don't grieve; let me rest in peace :DD
A slight miss; and I'm suppose I'll head heaven already.
Just by tht few minutes; I've succeed.
It's just fated, I suppose.
Same time, same venue. The same thing will occur. (:

God damn bloody hell*!
Spread the rubbish you've blabber for all I care.
My things you also want to interfere, go and die.
For god's damn sake, we're just friends okays.
Can you please don't meddle into my affairs.
I hate it so much lahrs.
I know you knew long ago, long before already.
Seeing your msn pm last time I already knew.
It's just tht I don't think there's need to say to you;
since I think you won't mouth a word out.
Now I've seen the true colours of yours.
Yes; wht Mrs Tan said was so correct.
In the beginning it may seems so incorrect.
Now I understand the fact and circumstances.
It has got nothing to do with you,
and is there a need for you to spread around?
Wht fuck* rumour/nonsense you spreading/saying.
God damn, who believes every word you've said is such a fool.
I couldn't believe my ears upon hearing.
You trusted the wrong person;
or I should say you told the wrong person already.
I knew more facts than anythings else now already.
And perhaps it was part of your motive as well.
Well then; I guess I shall congratulate you thens.
You've succeed in wht you wished so much on accomplishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home