Monday, March 05, 2007

Had a draft of a post tht I loved so much; deleted tht.
Such a pity, such a waste.
To be exact; didn't really delete it, saved only.
It might sound crude and sacarstic to some, but it's truly nice.
Understand the scenerio; you'll find it reasonable.
Shan't put much details into tht draft anymore; pointless.
It ain't going to be posted till sometime later;
or even not forever. I don't know. We'll see.

Went to school rather late; I'm just so tired.
Cos' of ytd, sort of travelled around Singapore :D
Went Vivocity with cousins, saw Ms Chua.
God damn; why I'm on such luck =.=
Ignored her since I was on the phone,
then went Habourfront Mall.
After that took train to WestMall (:
Then to Jurong Enter, then to Jurong Point.
Then to Clementi, home (:
Spent about $50 on all the rubbish I've bhot, junks.
All tht twinny little pwinny stuffs were mine :DD

YesYes; buying same phone with cousin, I think.
If she wants lahrs; but I'm confirmed.
Already ordered tht phone already, no back out ):
No choice, already discussed with my mom anyways;
at most September change again if not suitable.

Yes! We've guessed it. We always hit the spot :D
Cos' we're sisters mahrs, I'm very sure of my instincts.
I know you know wht we meant in anyways. Lmaos.

Only had Literature and Mother Tongue for the day.
How else fun can these be, god I love it! (:
All the teachers for the day didn't come, woohoos*!
First record in history uhs :DDDD Cheeeeers*!
English, Maths, Science; teachers all didn't came.
Best of the best lahrs. Sadly, Sebastian didn't get to enjoy (:
After school went KFC with darlings to receive treats :DDDDDDD
Ate and all then went Nad darling house, did Literature project.
In the end, still never complete lahrs. Shit*
Just a waste of time only cans =.=
Walk back to interchange with Eunice, YanShan and Nabilah.
Austin called on the way back, thanks for understanding.

One very bad news: I've got zero for Mother Tongue.
Due to the long ago matters; all three of us has got zero.
Failed Mother Tongue for the year already, I think.
It's hardly possible to pass anymore. Not easy.
Thanks to Mr Yong for not letting us take the test.
And now we can only blame ourselves then D:

Yes, I want things to be remembered forever.
Yes, I want all of tht to be memories.
They shall be for now till forever;
once tht I'll never forget, like tht friendship (:
I don't want to lose my memories.
Yet; at times I seriously want to get bang by lorries.
Roll me under the wheels of these lorries;
lie me flat in my coffin or burn me into ashes.
Let me move into the air and see the world around all of us;
by tht time, memories should have been forgotten.
Seriously; I think these memories are worthless,
it's nothing at all. People around say:
It's pointless keeping these memories,
these people just suck* like hell lahrs.
But there's laughters and sadness;
nothing's perfect in the world.
Not even the closest kin you have is perfect,
or even the bestest friend you've met in you life.
Just nobody is. Bang me with tons of lorries,
roll me over umpteen times. And most importantly;
have my brain squashed and memories shall vanish or eternity.
Nothing will be remembered or leaked out since then.
No worries for any secrets then, everything's vanished.
You understand my circumstances; thanks then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home