Thursday, March 29, 2007

I think I'll be back to my blogging mood soon.
It just comes and goes so often lahrs.
I blog when I have the mood only :D
And yes I'm happy today. Lmaos.
Cause' daddy went to work as I've prayed xDD
No more disturbance already (:(:(:

Morning went for assembly very early.
Not that early though, just moodless in class.
Yes; perhaps only Eunice and YanShan knows why (:
Then all the talks from Mrs Tan =.=
Finally can go back class and read our book.
Darn funny lahrs, Ms E. Tan came in;
and she started her English lesson. Hahas.
Then the bell has yet to ring also mahrs;
so Sebastian go say: " Now still silent reading mahrs "
Lmaos lahrs. She nothing say also liao. Hahas.
Then did news-in-class. Boring wan lohrs.

Pe didn't shuttle run and standing board jump.
Yes; my results are better already :D
11 minutes plus for shuttle run;
and 150++ for standing board jump (:(:

Then was Science test; very boring.
Overall still can do, think I'll pass (:
Went to change during recess.
Walaos; Eunice always so slow wan lohrs.
Make me cannot accomplish my mission. Lmaos.
End up being tortured again.
And they didn't bother to help, I suppose.
So fed-up can, but always cannot stop laughing.
Seriously having laughing madness diseases already.

Went for recess. Spoil mood lahrs.
Fat asshole xD So much fats; go die better :D
Hahas. Don't go overboard (:
Music: And we forgot to bring instruments.
Lmaos. Thank god still have last week's.
Our group is lousy wan lahrs. No rythme ):):

Go back class cannot find my pe shirt.
Fret up lohrs. Then see on top the projector screen.
The aquas co. damn boliao lahrs. Hahas xD
Then don't know who help me take down.
Anyways; I'm dumping it already.
So dirty cans. Plus Lee Wai Kit still go take and clean his table.
Very disgusting lohrs. Somemore rain water.

Mother Tongue and Maths sort of got scoldings.
Always the same wan lahrs. Nvms~
School end waited for YanShan and faster go already.
I don't want stay in class any longer.
School days are such a torture! ):):

Went koufu eat then meet up with Olivia.
Then ate ice-cream and bused home.
Called cousin and talked for long hours.

Yes; I love her manymany(:
I love Eunice and YanShan (:(:(:
I love Olivia tooooooooooos :D

Quit school please!
And; oieeeeeeeeeee stop mimicking lahrs!
Very irritating alrights.
Always make me so buey tahans ):):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home