Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm so lazy; I'm so tired.
Thus I didn't feel like updating (:
Ahhs! I want to change class!
I want to transfer school!
I want to quit schooling lahrs!
All that big bullies in two-e-five!

Monday, 26 March 2007;
Ms S. Low and Ms E. Tan didn't came.
No spelling test, no mathematics xDD
Can't remember what exactly happen.
All I know was I'm being tortured so badly lahrs.
Both my arms will be dislocated someday.
And very funny that I held on tightly to Sabrina.
Lmaos. Nobody can drag me anymores! Hahas.
Stayed back in school with Eunice.
Cause' she claims she wants to study lahrs.
In the end she didn't. Lols.
Cause' I cannot return to class lohrs.
If I go back sure die wan cause' no more Sabrina ):
Then left school at 3.30pm lohrs.

Tuesday, 27 March 2007;
I achieved my goal for first half of the day in school :DDD
I lied to like alot of people in class that I don't have sweets anymore.
Hahas. And nobody asked from me also. Peace (((:
Recess everybody playing like crazy; banging cars (:
Then Ms Gopal came up. Everybody's so shock lahrs.
Lucky it's D&T next so we faster walk off.
It's like the veryvery first time we're early.
Even alot more earlier than Choon Hui and co.
Hahas. We're guai kias already =X
Cause' Choon Hui and co. got scolded by Ms Gopal :DDD
Played and all. Not much time for practical.
And Mr Png so unreasonable cans.
I do finish all the things already sia.
I even give him ideas cause' he don't know what to do also =.=
End up he scold me lohrs. What fuck*!
For no reason also scold me =.=
Just cause he's paiseh? Hahahahas. Nvm.
Return to class, being tortured again lahrs.
My arms seriously can drop off anytime.
It's aching every single day lehs.
And same; I held on tightly to Sabrina :DDD
After school went Macdonalds' with Eunice.
Ate then we went home already (:(:(:(:(:

Wednesday, 28 March 2007;
Ms E. Tan and Ms S. Low return to school already.
Lmaos. Met up with Eunice and YanShan in the morning.
Went Macdonalds to eat breakfast (:
Then went school together at 7.30am :D
We keep acting like we're so late for school lohrs.
So little people! Keep making people paiseh xD
Finally I don't have anymore science homework alr.
Completed all by today :D
Cause' I want to do IPW (:(:(:

Recess couldn't eat already.
So accompanied Eunice to drink alr.
Go back class being extort for money. Extortion lohrs.
The aquas co. took my shoes and go for auction.
End up I have to 'lent' Sebastian and Waikit $2 each.
Just to get back my shoe lahrs. Shitasses*!

Then Mother Tongue. My group, finally.
Presentation considered lousy lahrs.
Cause' it's like all last minute liddat.
But overall still finish up everything lohrs :D

Maths learn new thing :D
It's very easy this time and I paying attention.
Hahas. Then went KFC eat lunch.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooos~
Went back school to take Maths test.
I think I'm going to fail already lohrs.
Don't even know anything about polygons.
So sian lohrs. But got additional marks xD
Accompanied Jolyn go find Mr Kong;
then go back class wait for Eunice and Yan Shan.
Waited at bus stop for the guys =.=
Then went opposite block take things from WeiMing.
Finally he passed it to me lahrs. Darn funny.
Then walked to WestMall with YanShan, Jolyn and Serene.
Met up with Olivia and Hweekoon there.
Then HweeKoon left with MingKwang.
So Olivia bused to my house here,
accompanied her wait bus and went home.

My father's nagging me like hell nowadays.
I don't know what's wrong with him lahrs.
Damn fuck* lohrs.
I don't know why he has to take leave or m.c. for so long.
It's like going to be half a month already sia.
Everyday at home is like a disturbance to me.
Prays he go back work tml lahrs.
I don't want see his face also lohrs. Irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home