Friday, March 02, 2007

Practically all the teacher return for school today.
Secondary 3s camp is finally over! (:
Got back my Geography Common Test today,
still alrights lahrs. Passed; 21.5 out 50.
Considered good for me already, cos' I didn't study.

Reached school when the music plays.
Cos' busy pia-ing all the literature brochures.
Helping like so many people doing the brochure lahrs.
Spend the whole night printing and editting non-stop.
Till around 1am then everything's done.
So, I'm like almost late for school =.=
Reach school faster go find Ms Chua, cos' very late already.
Give already then saw darlings taking class diary.
Then went back class together (:

Had all the lessons as usual, nothing's interesting.
After school accompanied Jolyn to wait her biao-mei,
while I wait for Eunice; since I promised her already.
They're taking so damn long to do a test cans. Wtf*!
Then went Macdonalds with Eunice, dumb Wanxin!
All of them Sec 3 camp end liao then pangseh me! X=
Walked under the rain and went home.

At the slip of my tongue,
I blabbered everything out without knowing.
I realised I was so dumb lahrs.
What's done is done, and cannot be changed.
What's said is said, and cannot be taken back.

To tht bloody Sec One Bitch:
Don't keep acting in front of us can nots?
Wanting people to talk to you so properly,
then can you fucking* show some respects to your friends.
If you don't realise the change around you,
let me tell you: all tht 'zehs' you're having are beginning to hate you.
And so what if you likes tht guy?
Does it mean tht every wrong thing he does to someone,
you are being hated? Don't think you're tht important cans.
You like him, but sad to say; sorry he doesn't!
Not a twinny little bit at all. Stop dreaming and acting!
Wake up cans, and treat your friends like friends not dogs.
And for gods damn sake; don't act as though you know us so well.
Tht you come up to our class daily without fail;
sorry to say but seriously nobody bloody welcomes you!
Scram far off kays. You are cordially invited to scram far from us.

Can somebody go out?
Can somebody jio me out?
Oh, golly; I'm bored like hell cans.
I want company to go out with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home