Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm very tired, seriously.
And I just have to continue acting on.
Only my closest cousins know (:
Yes, I just don't want to say.
So just stop asking non-stop cans.
Yes, I will - if that's going to happen.
And somemore I'll -
I swear I would. Trust me :D

Thursday, 05 April 2007;
More (: Lmaos.
Missed my rebonding chance again. Lols.
It doesn't make a difference anyways.
It's just a choice between spectacles and rebonding.
Both cost a bomb ):
If I've chosen both, I wouldn't be out for days :D
Anyways, bought new spectacles and that's it.
So cousin went for rebonding alone ):
Good thing also. Cause' I must travel so far also.
I cannot remember what happened already!
Shucks! So many memories are squeezed into my brain lahrs!

Friday, 06 April 2007;
Daddy went to the cemetry early morning (:
Nobody needs to go. Hahas.
Only he went with uncles and other cousins.
Lols. We're all just too lazy to wake up and prepare lohrs.
Somemore it's like my whole family ton through the night before.
So all of us were veryvery tired. Hahas.
It's the same practice every year,
ever since I requested on not going since don't know when (:
Yes, I know it's very rude lahrs.
But go there give the slopey look also no respect.
Then there's no point going also, waste time somemore xD
Then bad for health also, cause must inhale so much smoke.
So daddy represented our whole family xD

And I lied that I've got tuition,
and cancelled it last minute. Lmaos.
Cause' everybody's asking me to go West Coast :DDDD
I want to cry so badly at there lahrs!
I spent a long time looking for my two stupid cousins lahrs.
Thought they went missing lohrs.
Cause' we went out to buy thing together,
then walk back on separated walks; two by two.
Then we reach back, they haven't reach.
Thought they lost lohrs, spent a long time finding!
WTF! Being fooled lohrs. So dumb liddat cans.
End up they at upstair watch dvds =.=

Forget it. Cannot be bothered.
Waited for everybody to come thn went for dinner.
Shopped for things that we want first.
Bought an anklet and pouch :D
Then went to eat already :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Ate alot alot of seafood lahrs.
But no appetite suddenly, so only ate my veggies ):
I know alot people not happy.
Can see form manymany faces through the night.
Then went home around 2plus, I think.

Saturday, 07 April 2007;
Wake up veryvery early lohrs.
Like never sleep liddat. Darn tired cans.
Prepared and all then Olivia say she want come find me.
Cause' she want to take her things mahrs ):
Wait for her for so long ):
Cause me to be late for my meet up lehs!
You must repay me hohrs! :DDDDDDDD

Mrt-ed to Jurong Point to meet Eileen.
Then walked around and ate,
and there's this stupid shop always closing!
Always want go confirm is close wan lohrs.
Nvm, then she went for piercing ):
Actually she want treat me helix piercing sia (:
Sadly, I'm so scared of the pain so skipped it ):
And somemore nobody pei me pierce helix also ):
Then went WestMall to play arcade. Lmaos.
Olivia bluff me lahrs!
Say she going WestMall so I go,
then end up I go she haven't go! ):

So left for Causeway Point already lohrs ):
Took neoprints at there (:(: It's quite sucky.
I want a new watch badly lehs!
Who want's to buy my stupid o.d.m watch? Lmaos.
Causeway Point is getting veryvery boring now!
Renovate it lehs! Prime Minister start work please :X

Mrt-ed over to Bugis! Boring!
Alot people keep staring, fuck them cans.
I feel like digging their eyes out lahrs =X
Took a very long time to reach there lohrs.
Walked around and buy clothings lohrs.
Very very tired. Somemore like drizzling.
Walked like from 3plus to 5plus only thn no more money already.
So pathetic cans. Then everything also no size liddat.
Then actually wanted to walk over to Plaza Singapure and Vivo City wan.
Hahas. Like idoit liddat lohrs. So don't wan (:
Ate at Bugis Junction and slack very long at staircase.
Then mrt back to WestMall lohrs.
And daddy came to fetch me from there :X
Then went BoonLay to eat dinner!
Very long never go there also alr lohrs.
Then faster come home charge phone.
Super fast low batt. lohrs. Lousy phone!
I want to buy new phone already! Sponser me xD

Alot of things happened uhs :D
I don't know how to say lahrs. Hahas.
Stop smirking away also, or I'll punch you! xD
I'll be going crazy at this rate too.
And stupid idoit don't be an idoit lahrs,
speed up your brain a little more please.
Or I'm going to explode when - complains :XXXX


Sunday, 08 April 2007;
It's so early in the morning now. Lmaos.
I'm going to ton through the night already!
I don't want to sleep, I cannot get into sleep!
Somebody pei me ton through the night please,
pei me and I'll love you xD
Cause' one stupid girl can only pei me at 3plus ):
And I've to be alone in the mean time ):):
I want to die already lahrs! Kill me at one shot please!

I don't know. I don't want.
I swear I'll, trust me.
And I hate it when it repeats. It sucks.
我会发着呆然后忘记你;
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生;
我觉得我们比较像好朋友;
我像个残废飞不出你的世界.

I know I shouldn't believe from the start.
That's what I told myself, end up I still fell.
Thank god, it's a blessing; I still warned myself.
The secret between me, them and god :DDD
Until now, honestly; I still don't know what that was.
Seriously, doubt nobody has seen anyone more dumb than me.
Lmaos. Okays; so what if I'm stupid.
So be it thens. It's all changed anyways.
I'm glad so anyways :DDDDDDDD
I just wish right from the start that's a lie that's all x:
Hahas. Bring me to heaven please!

(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Tagboard replies:
SHEILA!; Oie what? Hahas. Sheila pervert! xPp
sebastian; Hahas. I agree (:
HWEEKOON; Say yourself lahrs! xD
Eunice; Lmaos. Hahas.
joey; junior! hahas. Miss you manymany too! takecares :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home