Saturday, May 26, 2007

Haven't been replying alot alot of tags
Thus I'm replying now!
Cos' I wanna' put all the past behind already :D

Tagboard replies;
sebastian =): Lols. Okays. Thanks. You also lahrs! :D
HWEEKOON: You think like you always not active wan ahrs xP
austin: Hahas. Rmb must come training with me :D
OLIVIA: Always nvr come school; no wonder she say yr secret out xP
someone: Ohs. okays. Thanks. Takecares.
SEBASTIAN =): Lols. Yahr lohrs PEACE :DDDDDDD
EUNICE: Link you longlong ago alr. Sisters184
Jeannette: I miss you manymany!
yihan: So long nvr see you lehs! Only tht time at WestMall xD
lynette: You also know long time no tag uhs? So how's yr mom?
OLIVIA: Hahas. Lucky you rmb (:
SEBASTIAN =): Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
EUNICE: You vry pi gu lahrs. Hahas.

02.25pm

Did very very very very very very badly this time.
Sighs. I just couldn't concentrate on this semester.
Too many things happened; and time passed too fast.
B'cos of wht happened; everything become a lost to me ):
Neverminds. I'll strive when th new semester starts.

I'll try my best to pull up my grades.
I know it's highly impossible but I'll try :D

10.35am

Results from report book ):

English Language C5
Chinese C5
Mathematics B3
Science B4
Geography B3
Literature C5
Design and Teachnology B4
Civics and Moral Education B
Music A

Total: 434/700
Attendence: 91/92
Percentage: 62
Conduct: Good
Class Position: 25/40
Level Position: 111/196
Results: Passed

Remarks:
Emilyn has a natural ability to lead and is looked up to as a leader by her peers. She is ready to stand by her own convictions. Emilyn is an intelligent student whose acadamic results do not always reflect her abilities.

10.30am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home