Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm super high (:

Lols. I've been laughing non-stop for no reason.
Alot alot alot of people made me laughed alot. Hahas.
Thought I'm gonna' be later than YanShan;
yet turn out I'm so much earlier than her. Muahahas.
Walked around with Eunice and wait for many people :D
Alot of rubbish lahrs these people xDDDDDDDDD

Veryveryveryvery boring ):
Except lessons after recess :D
Watched dontknow what show; darn nice.
By the actors of I Not Stupid :D Very funny.
Maths uber funny lahrs. Laughed like an idoit.
Then after school went koufu for competition.
We compete for eating the spiciest fooooood :D
( Me, Jolyn, YanShan and Sherilyn )
Very funny lohrs, and Serene see us eat =X
And played the stupid hand torturing game >.<

Sherilyn left early so go popular find Eunice.
They buy th magazine again. Lmaos.
Thn went 30 storey viod deck with Jolyn, YanShan and Serene.
Alot alot of rubbish come out liddat. Hahas.
Slacked until 4plus then accompany Jolyn go 216.
She need go there find her (boyfriend) xDDDDD
Then bused home and stupid Olivia talked to me awhile only ):

I'm bored! Played audition just now. Boring!
So many people owing me manymany prepaid cards.
Lalalaaaaas~ I'm super elated. Hahas :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home