Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Labour Day.

Therefore no school, no work ):
It's misery cooping at home lahrs.
Even though there's all that I need ;
but for at least it's better thn going WestCoast.
I could die of boredom at there :D

I've thought it over already.
It's pointless to feign anger.
I won't feign any anger in front of you people.
Peace alrights. I wanted to joke.
I didn't know it'll turn out this way ):
Sister, cousin; my fault alrights. Hahas.
Though I know your won't blame me wan xD

I've been auditioning since morning.
Played till my fingers are all aching :D
Had mother tongue paper 1 and 2 ytd.
It's alright, not much things to write also.
Having alot of time to sleep and Ms S. Low come disturb me.
She called me wake up, when she haven't even start collecting.

After the paper went WestMall with YanShan, Jolyn and Serene.
Eunice left early for her dontknow whatever reason :D
So we ate and super nonsense at kfc about their delivery.
Then they go buy their magazine again. Lols.
Jolyn gave me hers. How kind uhs; I love her manymany xD
Then went to played the keychain thing; childish so what? =X
And went 30 storey with them and, Olivia and HweeKoon.
Played hide and seek in pairs. Spent lots of energy finding them with Jolyn.
Played one round and all very tired so sat at void deck.

Played prank with some idoit, stupid fool! :DDDDD
Called, messaged and alot. It's all a prank lahrs xD
I doubt she believes it anyways. Lols.
And they have to continue pretending. Hahas.
Went back WestMall at 3plus and bused home with Olivia.
Accompanied her wait 188 and go home lehrs.

Auditioned all the way till night.
So darn tiring. I'm bored; I'm bored!

You wouldn't care for me like how you did in the past.
You wouldn't coax me like how you did in the past.
You'd no longer be here anymore, cos' you've left.
I understand all tht so I don't require any explainations.
Just a thank you for giving me such wonderful memories.
And I hope we'll have the chance to restart again ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home