Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thanks to shit people gang for everything :D

Sort of sick today, probably due to the rain ytd ):
Called mummy to pick me up from school before she goes for work;
but then she said she wasn't on the way to pass by this stupid school.
So forget it lohrs. Stayed in school throughout.
Feeling so much better with so many secret talkings :D:D:D
I don't know what's wrong, but probably it's just liddat xD

Fuck that Ms Ly-ann. Go and die lahrs.
Act one fantastic teacher when in front of Mr Syamsul.
And when he left; she changed like hell cans. Sucker ):
I feel so much like reporting her to Mrs Tan; such an incorrigible teacher.
Wondering why NIE would produce such a fucking teacher.

Ms E. Tan not in school again ):
And this relief teacher came in giving us parental talk =.=
Ms C. Tan seems veryvery fed up with our class;
until she scolds that word out, but softly for people in front only.
Had New South Wales Science paper after school.
Played around in class and went for the paper together.
Jordan bastard stepped on my table! Ass him, go hell monster :D
Played madly around, lmaos :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Science paper was very long, almost all of us fell asleep.
Long paper; see also get so sleepy already ):

Went WestMall with Olivia after the paper.
Slacked and then bus home :D:D:D
I wna die I wna die I wna die! ):

I've realise it all. Thanks for telling.
I've got so many readers xDDDDDDD
And it's probably now I know I shouldn't think so much.
It pointless besides it's nobody's business.
I'll not fucking hate all these but appreciate well.
I'll not fucking put all these into my mind.
I'll probably think back bit by bit and forget all gradually.
It'll make it a perfect ending for all :D:D:D:D
Nothing's going to tear apart anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home