Thursday, May 17, 2007

I seem to be blogging weekly recently.
I don't know why but I'm just so moodless.
I don't think only I'm feeling this way too.
In fact supposingly alot of us are tired of life.

Sighs~

B'cos I wanna' know;
thts why I tried to find out.
thts why I didn't question on.
thts why I remained silent.
thts why I don't grumble.
And it's just all b'cos I wanna' know.
But yet I can't ):

Monday, May 14, 2007;
Checking on scripts day.

Faired well for geography.
I'm super happy for my geography results :D
As for other subjects; all I could do was to thank god =.=
All my other subjects were at border line; so phews.
And I scored B3 for mathematics.
Super happy cans. Cos' of my paper two xD
I got 22/30 for paper two. Muahahahas :D
Happy not b'cos get B3 but cos' of paper two marks xD

Mother Tongue and English paper was quite badly done.
Nearly failed for both. Sighs.
I have to work so much more harder. Hais ):

After school celebrated Choon Hui's b'day.
Went CC th playground play swing and eat cake :DDDDD

Tuesday, May 15, 2007;
Checking of scripts day two.

Took back Science paper.
Another border line paper. Booooos ):
Did all the corrections and checkings.
Tried to ask for more marks :D
But only geography paper can claim more. Hais.
But it's pointless also. Sighhhhhhhhhhhs.

After school went Pizza Hut with Jolyn, Yan Shan and Nabilah.
Eat until so damn hell bloody full lohrs. Super bloated.
After eating totally too full to stand up xD
Thn went CC playground to play.
Played till no energy. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007;
I&E Programme day one.

Had some kind of programme today.
Nothing much also. All we did was doodling.
Our super beautiful artpiece. Lmaos.
The instrutor see alr also no comments. Hahas.
Darn funny lohrs. But they're good people :D

After th programme had Ngee Ann Poly talk.
Very attractive cans. Confirm alot want go in liao.
For sure wan lohrs. Even I'm considering xD
And did our streaming; th prelimnary selections.
Chose the best few; I'll try my very best wan lahrs.

But I prefer Bio, Chem, POA with A maths.
Rather thn th stupid limited choices they give =X

Thn went Macdonalds after school with Eunice and Yan Shan.
Thn they accompany me go buy Ong Wan Xin's present.
Stupid. Waste time only xP
Cos' tht pig just pangseh me after getting her present =P

Thursday, May 17, 2007
I&E Programme day two.

Did the same thing liddat lohrs.
All about inventing stuff wan.
But had excursion today; total boredom.
Went to the Red Dot Museum.
Thought it'll gonna' be fun and interesting.
But turn out to be uber sian inside; nothing do wan.
Only th journey thr was super fun lohrs.
Whole class kept disturbing th instrutors.
And Mdm Ros. didn't even scold us :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Kept disturb the instrutors non-stop.
Even after th excursion. Lmaos.
Disturb one after another. Hahaaaas.
Go back class watch the 再见彩虹 again.
Cos' we needa' do some stupid worksheet.

Watch halfway thn school dismissal :D
Thn went Macdonalds with Jolyn and Sherilyn.
Always compete for eating whn with thm wan lehs.
But nvms. Cos' I nvr lost xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thn waited till rain stop and walked over to CC playground.
It's still drizzling in fact,and getting rather heavy.
But didn't bother much. Just continued playing in th rain.
Super fun cans. Laughed like hell.
Or perhaps more of me making them laughhhhhhhhh :D

I'm super broke already.
So many ppl b'day in this week.
Happy belated birthday to Choon Hui and Li Ting.
Happy belated birthday to Wan Xin.
Happy advanced birthday to Evelyn.

And I know it's just a difference of 10 seconds.
Cos' I've checked so I know.
And also nine months cos' I've counted ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home